What is a ULIP Calculator?
Unit Linked Insurance Plan calculator or a ULIP calculator is a financial tool that allows the policyholder to choose the best Unit Linked Insurance Plan aligned with the financial requirement and goals of the policyholder and his family. With the ULIP calculator, a policyholder can compare various plans and the returns on a certain plan.
Advantages of Using ULIP Calculator
There are various advantages of using a ULIP calculator before investing. Let us see some of the benefits.
1. Quick and Convenient
ULIP calculator is free of cost and an online financial tool that helps you compare the best plan suited for you and your family, enabling you to choose the ideal life cover within minutes and a few clicks.
2. Comprehensive Financial Planning
ULIP calculator is a simple and effective financial tool with which you can plan your investment in a comprehensive manner and calculate the returns you will be getting according to your requirement.
Aligned with Your Goals
ULIP calculator helps you compare various plans and choose the best plan that is aligned with you and your loved ones' age, income, gender, occupation, future plans, financial goals and requirements, etc.
How to Use a ULIP Calculator?
- To use ULIP calculator, the first step is to fill in your personal details that will be required for the Unit Linked Insurance Plan.
- After that, choose the amount of returns you expect and the amount of premiums you plan to pay.
- The third step is to choose the frequency of how you will pay the premiums. It can be based on your convenience and comfort.
- Now, choose the timeline of how long you want the policy for.
- After that, choose the type of fund that you want to invest in. It can be shares, bonds, equity, fixed incomes, etc.
- The last step is to click the "Calculate" button. You will get several ULIP plans based on your personal information like goals, income, requirements, etc. You can choose the plan that is aligned with financial requirement of you and your family.
ULIP calculator is an online, free of cost, and ideal financial tool that helps you choose the best ULIP plan for the financial security of yourself and your loved ones. For more information on the ULIP calculator, you can check online as there are multiple calculators available on internet.