Our Protection Plans
Choose the protection plan you find best suited to your needs and life goals
Bharti AXA Life Flexi Term Pro
- Get insurance on your own terms with Bharti AXA Life Flexi Term Pro. #DoTheSmartThing
Bharti AXA Life Saral Jeevan Bima Plan
- Non-Linked Non-Participating term insurance plan
- Double the sum Assured on death due to Accident
- Flexibility to choose a policy term
- No medical examinations• Ease of purchase as no lengthy underwriting procedures are involved.
- Tax benefits
Bharti AXA Life Premier Protect Plan
- Flexibility in Policy Term
- Flexibility in Premium Payment Terms ( Single , Limited, and RegularPay Options)
- Multiple Death Benefit Payout Option
- Increase the Sum Assured on important milestones
- Tax benefits
Protection Plan – Verified Most Frequently Searched FAQ
How much term insurance cover do you need?
A term insurance cover must generally be 15-20 times of your annual income. The expert recommended formula for this is that if your annual income is Rs. 6 lakhs, you must purchase a cover for minimum Rs. 90 lakhs to Rs. 1.20 crore.
How much should be the Term Insurance policy period?
What should be the tenure of a term plan?
Curious to learn more?
Why Saral Jeevan Bima Yojna is Considered as the Best Protection Plan in India?
2:05 Min Read Time | Aug 25, 2021
Insurance Emerging As Tax Saving Tool
2:38 Min Read Time | Nov 11, 2020
What is Life Insurance and What are its Benefits
3:03 Min Read Time | Aug 19, 2021
Factors Impacting Protection Plan Premium
A basic insurance plan which provides a lump sum amount to the family of the person who is insured in case of his/her unfortunate death.
Term Life Insurance
A form of life insurance which provides coverage for a specified period of time and does not build cash value.
Sum assured is the amount that an insurer agrees to pay on the occurrence of a stated contingency (eg: Death).
It is the additional cost that has to be paid to attach a rider with a base Insurance Plan.
Deposit Term Insurance
This is a form of term insurance, not really involving a "deposit," but one in which the first-year premium is more than subsequent premiums.
Whole Life Plan
A life insurance plan which provides a cover for your entire life time. Such plans are used to accumulate and pass on the wealth from one generation to another as legacy in a tax efficient manner.