Our Protection Plans
Choose the protection plan you find best suited to your needs and life goals
Bharti AXA Life Flexi Term Pro
- A Non-linked, Individual, Non-participating Pure Risk Premium Life Insurance policy
- The plan offers two options: Without Return of Premium and With Return of Premium
- Under the Without Return of Premium variant, you have the option between Single Life cover or Joint Life Cover i.e., cover for your spouse under the same policy.
- Flexibility in policy and premium payment terms
Bharti AXA Life Flexi Term Plan
- Covers Critical illness at the age of 75.
- Option to select between Comprehensive cover or Major illness cover
- Flexible benefit payout option. Payout options based on your financial requirements– a) Lump sum or b) Increasing Monthly Income or c) Lump sum plus Increasing Monthly Income.
- Tax benefits on the Premiums paid and payout benefits received.
Protection Plan – Verified Most Frequently Searched FAQ
How much term insurance cover do you need?
A term insurance cover must generally be 15-20 times of your annual income. The expert recommended formula for this is that if your annual income is Rs. 6 lakhs, you must purchase a cover for minimum Rs. 90 lakhs to Rs. 1.20 crore.
How much should be the Term Insurance policy period?
Term insurance policy period must be decided by considering and assessing your individual and familial situation and requirements, including your age and health, family members’ age and health conditions, liabilities, assets, future goals, etc.
What should be the tenure of a term plan?
Curious to learn more?
Factors Impacting Protection Plan Premium
A basic insurance plan which provides a lump sum amount to the family of the person who is insured in case of his/her unfortunate death.
Term Life Insurance
A form of life insurance which provides coverage for a specified period of time and does not build cash value.
Sum assured is the amount that an insurer agrees to pay on the occurrence of a stated contingency (eg: Death).
It is the additional cost that has to be paid to attach a rider with a base Insurance Plan.
Deposit Term Insurance
This is a form of term insurance, not really involving a "deposit," but one in which the first-year premium is more than subsequent premiums.
Whole Life Plan
A life insurance plan which provides a cover for your entire life time. Such plans are used to accumulate and pass on the wealth from one generation to another as legacy in a tax efficient manner.