Top 10 Tax Saving Options for Salaried in 2023
8:39 Min Read Time | Apr 18, 2023
Deduction u/s 80D of Income Tax Act – Explained
7:47 Min Read Time | Apr 18, 2023
How Will Finance Bill 2023 Affect Debt Mutual Funds Investors?
4:08 Min Read Time | Apr 20, 2023
How to File ITR Online – Step-by-Step Guide to e-file Income Tax Return
9:43 Min Read Time | Apr 20, 2023
Tax-Saving FD for Section 80C Deductions: Meaning & Benefits
6:24 Min Read Time | Apr 20, 2023
Difference Between Assessment Year (AY) and Financial Year (FY)
4:39 Min Read Time | May 09, 2023
Income Tax Deduction Under Section 80C
2:41 Min Read Time | Dec 12, 2020
Insurance Emerging As Tax Saving Tool
2:38 Min Read Time | Nov 12, 2020
What is Tax Planning and Why You Need it?
3 Min Read Time | Nov 03, 2018
Bharti AXA Life Super Series
- A non-linked non-participating individual life insurance savings plan
- Range of investment duration and returns
- Guaranteed money back benefits (provided policy is in force and all due premiums have been paid)
- Income tax benefits (as prevailing tax laws in India that are subject to changes)
Bharti AXA Life Group Accidental Death Benefit Rider
A Rider that offers better protection for the family, in case of loss of life of the Life Insured due to any sudden accident.
Bharti AXA Life Group Suraksha
- One Year Renewable Term Group Insurance Product
- A protection plan for your group members!