Bharti AXA Life Flexi Term Plan
One of the best term insurance policy that’s here to protect you and your family against an unfortunate event. It offers you the flexibility to choose from 3 different Life Cover pay out options, the benefits of life insurance as well as a critical illness benefit so that your family's needs are always met.
4 Reasons to Buy
- Maximum coverage term of up to age 75 years giving you an option of health insurance with critical illness cover. So that you can always be stress-free.
- Option to Cover Critical illness at the age of 75. You can either select the comprehensive cover (34 illnesses) or major illnesses cover (15 illnesses) at the inception of the policy. List of Critical Illness Covered
- Flexible benefit payout options: You can choose any of the payout options based on your financial requirements– a) Lump sum or b) Increasing Monthly Income or c) Lump sum plus Increasing Monthly Income
- Enjoy Tax benefits on the Premiums paid and pay-out benefits received. The Tax benefits fall under Income Tax Act, 1961. They are subject to change as per change in tax laws from time to time.
How it works?
Let’s take a look at this case study
35-year-old Pratyush chose our Bharti AXA Life Flexi Term, as he was looking for a combination of both a life and health term plan with critical illness for his family insurance plans. His life cover is a Sum Assured of Rs. 20Lakhs and he chooses the lump sum death benefit payout option. The Sum Assured for Critical Illness cover is Rs. 20 lakhs and he chooses the Comprehensive Cover for 34 Critical Illnesses. For this, he pays an annual premium of Rs. 16,530* (Rs. 6,060 for life cover and Rs.10,470 for critical illness cover) till he turns 75, which is also the policy term that he chooses.
He starts paying ₹ 16,530* annually
1ST POLICY YEAR
In case of Pratyush’s demise, his nominee receives an lump sum payout of ₹20 lakhs
*Premium is exclusive of taxes.
- In case of diagnosis of covered critical illness#, he receives a lump sum amount of ₹ 20,00,000 irrespective of the treatment cost.
- Future premium payments are waived off and the Life Cover will continue till Pratyush turns 75.
# In case of Angioplasty, Critical Illness Benefit equal to ₹ 5,00,000 will be payable. The Critical Illness Sum Assured will reduce by ₹ 5,00,000 and the reduced Critical Illness Sum Assured will be available for the other covered Critical Illnesses under the chosen Option, other than Angioplasty. All future premiums in respect of the reduced Critical Illness Sum Assured will also reduce.
Life Insurance Benefits and other terms related to the term insurance plan
|Life Cover||Life Cover with Critical Illness Options|
|Minimum age at entry||18 years||18 years|
|Maximum age at entry||65 years||65 years|
|Maximum Maturity age||85 years||85 years|
|Minimum Sum Assured#||₹ 10,00,000||₹ 10,00,000|
|Maximum Sum Assured#||₹ 25,00,000||Life Cover: ₹ 25,00,000
critical illness: ₹ 25,00,000
|Policy Term||Fixed: 5, 10, 15, 20 years
To Age: 60 and 75 years
|Same as Policy Term of Life Cover|
|Premium Payment Term||Regular Pay: Same as Policy Term||Regular Pay: Same as Policy Term|
|Premium Payment Modes||Annual, Semi-Annual, Quarterly$ & Monthly$||Annual, Semi-Annual, Quarterly$ & Monthly$|
# The Sum Assured for Critical Illness has to be equal to or less than the Sum Assured of Life Cover. It cannot exceed the Sum Assured for the Life Cover.
$ - Payable through ECS only