Bharti AXA Life Saral Jeevan Bima Plan
Secure your family’s goals from all uncertainties.
Why Buy Bharti AXA Life Saral Jeevan Bima Plan
- Multiple combinations of Policy Term and Premium Payment Term available
- Customize your policy by opting from the Riders to enhance protection
- Special premium rates for women
- Simple and easy to understand features
- Avail tax benefits on the premiums paid and the benefits received subject to the prevailing provisions under Income Tax Act, 1961.
How does the Saral Jeevan Bima Plan work?
Let’s take a look at this case study
35-year-old Arjun is a salaried employee with a wife and two kids. Being the only earning member of his household, Arjun realizes the need to secure the financial future of his family and make sure their needs are met in the unfortunate event of his untimely death.
Arjun purchases Bharti AXA Life Saral Jeevan Bima Plan for a policy term of 20 years with the regular pay option. He opts for a sum assured of ₹25 lacs for which he pays an annual premium of ₹11,500 (exclusive of taxes).
In case of death of Arjun during the policy term, his family would receive death benefit of ₹25 lacs immediately on death.
The above example is only for illustration purpose only
Eligibility Criteria of Saral Jeevan Bima
Plan at a Glance
|Min Age at Entry||18 years|
|Maximum Age at Entry||65 years|
|Maximum Maturity Age||70 years|
|Policy Terms||5 – 40 years|
|Policy Term & Premium Payment Term||
|Sum Assured||Min Sum Assured: 5,00,000
Max Sum Assured: 50,00,000 (SA in multiples of 50,000)
|Premium Payment Modes||Annual, semi-annual & monthly*|
|Minimum Premium||As per Sum Assured chosen|
*Through auto pay only