Bharti AXA Life Insurance Plans for Financial Needs
Explore for our term insurance plans
#termplan #terminsurance #termlife
Get guaranteed returns from our savings plan
Choose from our spread of ULIP Plans
Check-out our child education plans
Explore our range of retirement plans
Product of the year
Bharti AXA Life Guaranteed Wealth Pro gives you assured returns with life cover
Policy Summary now at your fingertips
Simply scan the QR code on your Smart Card to access your policy summary
WhatsApp Services 24*7
Now get all your queries resolved on WhatsApp instantly
Best in Future of Digital Infrastructure awarded by IDC Future Enterprise Awards for India
Biggest Tagline Contest
Participate now to win exciting prizes. Share captions that depict IRDAI’s role as a development and regulatory body.
We have an extensive network of 254 offices around India.
About Bharti AXA Life Insurance
*As per annual audited figures submitted to IRDAI for individual death claims for FY 2021-22
Products we offer
Bharti AXA Life Wealth Pro
- An Individual Linked life cover with Insurance cum Savings Plan.
- Choose a Variant: The plan offers you two variants to choose from a) Growth Variant b) Legacy variant
- Grow your wealth further with Wealth booster
- Multiple Investment Strategies to suit your investment needs
Bharti AXA Life Guaranteed Wealth Pro
- Invest Rs. 5000/month for 10 years & get Rs. 14,39,732^
- Income tax benefits* up to Rs. 1,50,000
- Flexibility to choose the payout structure
- A non-linked, non-participating individual savings life insurance plan
Bharti AXA Life Flexi Term Pro
- Get 1Cr Life Cover, only for ₹45**/day!
- Income tax benefits* upto Rs. 1,50,000
- Flexibility in policy and premium payment terms
- A non-linked, non-participating, individual, pure risk premium life insurance plan
What Our Customers Say
Answering your queries on Life Insurance
What is Life Insurance?
Life insurance is a contract between an insurer and a policy owner. A life insurance policy guarantees the insurer pays a sum of money to named beneficiaries when the insured dies in exchange for the premiums paid by the policyholder during their lifetime. Life insurance is a key investment, especially in uncertain circumstances, like the present. Life insurance policies work in three stages :
- Purchasing a life insurance policy
Buy the best life insurance policy that offers flexibility of benefits. Other factors to consider are plan tenure, premium, riders, and, most importantly, the reason you are buying life insurance.
- Premium payment
It is advisable to choose a premium that you can easily pay on time. As per the life insurance contract, the insurers promise to pay a pre-decided amount to you (policy holder) or your nominee, provided all premiums have been paid. All benefits then are based on timely premium payment.
- Filing a claim
The last stage of a life insurance plan is related to filing for a claim to get insurance benefits.
In case of your unfortunate demise, your nominee will be eligible for the sum assured as defined in the contract. To get it, the nominee has to submit a claim form along with various documents. Upon verification of claim, the insurance company releases the benefit to the nominee.
For life insurance plans with a return of premium, a total of all premiums is paid back if the insured survives the policy term, which can be a great financial aid in the short or long term.
What are the benefits of buying life insurance?
Life insurance offers three major benefits.
Life is full of uncertainties; investing in a life insurance plan provides a safety net. Your insurance provider is liable to pay your beneficiary or nominee the pre-determined death benefit, thus keeping your family protected even in your absence.
- Long-term savings
It is important to consider life insurance if you are seeking to make long-term savings. The suitable product helps you to save systematically and build a corpus for your future; its accumulated amount may be used for your life goals. What’s more, life insurance plans also offer regular pay-outs in the form of annuities, and are therefore, an excellent tool to finance your retirement goals.
Unit-Linked Investment Plans (ULIPs) offered by life insurance providers are primarily investment instruments. These market-linked products create wealth. ULIPs offer significant returns on premiums paid towards the insurance policy. Most plans provide considerable returns during maturity, thus making them an attractive investment vehicle.
Besides this, life insurance plans offer a host of other benefits, like tax deductions under Section 10, 80C, and 80CCC of the Income Tax Act, 1961 on the premium paid. You may also borrow a loan against your insurance plan if needed.
Life insurance plans provide financial support to you and your family. Buying an insurance policy also inculcates the habit of disciplined savings.
*IN ULIP POLICIES, THE INVESTMENT RISK IN INVESTMENT PORTFOLIO IS BORNE BY THE POLICYHOLDER. The premium paid in Unit Linked Insurance policies are subject to investment risks associated with capital markets and the NAVs of the units may go up or down based on the performance of fund and factors influencing the capital market and the insured is responsible for his/her decisions.
Why consider Bharti AXA Life Insurance?
You should definitely consider getting an insurance policy from Bharti AXA Life as we provide flexible products. You can easily change your coverage limits and include riders with your insurance policy in minutes. You can access your account anytime from anywhere. With an impressive claim settlement ratio and dedicated claim handler for the policyholder, our claim settlement process is seamless.
- * Tax benefits are as per provisions of Income Tax Act, 1961, and are subject to amendments from time to time.
- # From 15th year onwards as 2,49,253 every year for 5 years. The benefits displayed are applicable for Annual Payout option and are calculated for male, age 30 years, PT-15, PPT-10 and on online purchase of policy. The above premium excludes underwriting extra premium, if any, modal loading and Goods & Service tax.
- ^ As Lumpsum Payout at the end of the 20th year. The benefits displayed are applicable for Endowment Plan option and are calculated for male, age 30 years, and on online purchase of policy. The above premium excludes underwriting extra premium, if any, modal loading and Goods & Service tax.
- *For 25 Year Old, Non-Smoker Male, Regular Pay Option, Policy Term Upto Age 60, With Return of Premium, on online purchase of policy excluding GST.
- *Terms and Conditions Apply.